Sunday, November 26, 2023

Salāt al ‘Azīmiyah

 For attaining a special connection (nisbat) with Rasulullāh sallallāhu alayhi wasallam and seeing him in ones dreams.

 Shaykh Ahmad ibn Idrīs, may Allāh be pleased with him, had a meeting in the waking state, with Sayyidina Muhammad, sallallāllahu alayhi wa ālihi wa sallam, and al-Khidr, Alayhis Salām. The Prophet said to al-Khidr: “Ya Khidr: teach him that which joins together all of the dhikrs, salawāt, and prayers for forgiveness of sins, and is superior in reward, larger in number, more exalted in worth, and greater in obtaining assistance.” Al-Khidr, Alayhis Salām, said: “What is that, oh Prophet of Allāh?” And so the Prophet, sallallāllahu alayhi wa ālihi wa sallam, taught him the Idrīsi Tahlil, this Salawāt Azīmiyya, and the Istighfār al-Kabīr. The ijāza and Dream of the great Qutb of Al-Azhar Shaykh Sālih al-J‘afari. From the ijāza of Shaykh Sālih al-J‘afari Rahimahullāh to recite salawāt ‘Azīmiya to all. This is the ijāza that Shaykh Salih has given for salawāt Azīmiya, a famous salawāt of Sayyidi Ahmad ibn Idrīs Rahimahullāh for all.

The shaykh says: “I was travelling by sea on the boat from Jeddah to Libya, and I saw in my sleep that I was sitting in the room that I was in, on a bed, and next to me was another bed. I was sitting and reciting the first salawāt (of the Salawāt of Shaykh Ahmad ibn Idrīs). So when I began reciting it, the Prophet sallallāhu alayhi wa ālihi wa sallam entered the room and sat on the other bed and he said,: ‘I came to hear from you the salawāt of ibn Idrīs.’ Then he, sallallāhu alayhi wasallam laid down on his right side, and the more I continued in reciting it, the more his light increased, and so did his visibility to me, so I thought to myself, whilst in the middle of the recitation, to get up and greet him, so I stood up and kissed his noble hand and he wiped with it my face and my chest. Then he pointed to me with his hand to sit and finish the salawāt. So I sat back and finished the first salawāt, and said after it: “Oh you of perfect body, O you of beautiful attributes,” until the end of the seventh salawāt. Then I woke up from my sleep, rejoicing and happy, thanking Allāh Most High. And he, sallallāhu alayhi wa ālihi wasallam, had already given me a general ijāza for all the salawāt. I saw in my dream that I was doing salawāt on the Prophet sallallāhu alayhi wasallam with salawāt other than the ones from our Idrīsi tariqa. But when I began with the Azīmīyya (of Shaykh Ahmad ibn Idrīs), he appeared to me, sallallāhu alayhi wasallam sitting on a chair. So I got up and kissed his noble hand and said: “Shall I do salawāt on you, O Messenger of Allah, with this formula?” So he said: “With it and with other than it.” And he pointed with his noble head from top to bottom, and from bottom to top, sallallāllahu alayhi wa ālihi wasallama taslīma.

And I give ijāza to all the brothers from the Idrīsi tariqa and others, from the East to the West of the world, in this Salawāt Azīmiyya, in which the Messenger of Allāh sallallāhu alayhi wasallam gave me ijāza. And likewise I give them ijāza in the first salawāt, which the Messenger of Allāh sallallāhu alayhi wa ālihi wasallam heard from me, and like wise I give them ijāza with the rest of the salawāt, which the Messenger of Allāh sallallāllahu alayhi wa ālihi wasallam gave me ijāza in by saying: “With it and with other than it.” And I have great hope that everyone who hears these words of mine, and turns with his heart and body toward these salawāt, and recites them regularly with love and belief, that he will see him, sallallāllahu alayhi wa ālihi wasallam, in sleep and in the waking. And nothing stands between me and the doubters except trying. 

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ بِنُورِ وَجْهِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ الَّذِي مَلَأَ أَرْكَانَ عَرْشِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ وَقَامَتْ بِهِ عَوَالِمُ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ أَنْ تُصَلِّيَ عَلىٰ مَوْلَانَا مُحَمَّدٍ ذِي الْقَدْرِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ وَعَلىٰ آلِ نَبِيِّ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ بِقَدْرِ عَظَمَةِ ذَاتِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ فِي كُلِّ لَمْحَةٍ وَنَفَسٍ عَدَدَ مَا فِي عِلْمِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ صَلَاةً دَائِمَةً بِدَوَامِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ تَعْظِيمًا لِحَقِّكَ يَا مَوْلَانَا يَا مُحَمَّدُ يَا ذَا الْخُلُقِ الْعَظِيمِ ❁ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَيْهِ وَعَلىٰ آلِهِ مِثْلَ ذَلِكَ ❁ وَاجْمَعْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُ كَمَا جَمَعْتَ بَيْنَ الرُّوحِ وَالنَّفْسِ ❁ ظَاهِرًا وَبَاطِنًا ❁ يَقْظَةً وَمَنَامًا ❁ وَاجْعَلْهُ يَا رَبِّ رُوحًا لِذَاتِي مِنْ جَمِيعِ الْوُجُوهِ فِي الدُّنْيَا قَبْلَ الْآخِرَةِ يَا عَظِيمُ 


Allāhumma innī as-aluka bi-nūri wajhillāhil ‛aẓīm, allaḍī mala-a arkāna ‘arshillāhil ‘aẓīm, wa qāmat bihī ‘awālimullāhil ‘aẓīm, an tuṣallīya ‘alā mawlānā Muḥammadin dhil qadril ‘aẓīm, wa ‘alā āli Nabiyyillāhil ‘aẓīm, bi-qadri ‘aẓamati dhātillāhil ‘aẓīm, fī kulli lamḥatin wa nafasin ‘adada mā fī ‘ilmillāhil ‘aẓīm, ṣalātan dā’imatan bi-dawāmillāhil ‛aẓīm, t‘aẓīman li-ḥaqqika yā mawlānā yā Muḥammad, yā dhal-khuluqil ‘aẓīm,wa sallim ‘alayhi wa ‘alā ālihī mithla dhālik,wajma‘a baynī wa-baynahū kamā jama‘ata baynarrūḥi wannafs, ẓāhiran wa bāṭinan, yaqẓatan wa manāman,waj‛alhu yā Rabbi rūḥan li-dhātī min jamī‘il wujūhi, fiddunyā qablal ākhirati, Yā ‘aẓīm

O Allāh, I ask You by the Magnificent Light of Your Face, Which filled the pillars of the Majestic Divine Throne, and by it are upheld the worlds of Allāh the Immense, to send blessings upon our Master Muhammad of magnificent worth, and upon the family of the Prophet of Allāh, the exalted, as much as the greatness of the Essence of Allāh, the Great, in every glance and in every breath, as numerous as that which is contained within the Knowledge of Allāh, the Great. A prayer that is perpetual in the perpetuity of Allah, the Mighty, in glorification of your worth, O our Master Muhammad, O you of the most noble nature, and send peace upon him and his family just as much, and join him with me, just as You joined the soul with the nafs, outwardly and inwardly, in wakefulness and in sleep. And make him, O Lord, a soul for my body in every aspect, In the here and now, before the next world to come, O the Magnificent One 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Visiting my Blog